This page describes the management methods of the personal data that the user decides to provide by browsing www.algademy.com, a website owned by Algademy s.r.l. Via Settembrini 16/f, 42123 Reggio Emilia, VAT 02864010356
This is information given to users on the rules set forth by EU Regulation 2016/679 and particularly articles 12-23 therein.
The information is provided solely for the website algademy.com and not also for additional websites that can be accessed through links.
The data controller of the personal data collected through www.algademy.com is Algademy s.r.l. Via Settembrini 16/f, 42123 Reggio Emilia, phone 0522 232737, VAT 02864010356, email email@example.com
The data are processed at the Algademy s.r.l. headquarters in Via Settembrini 16/f, 42123 Reggio Emilia and/or where the data controller or processor or individual appointed by them are located at the time the website is accessed.
By browsing this website:
- The user intentionally leaves his/her personal data by entering them in the appropriate forms
- Each form involves a mechanism whereby the user is informed of the purposes for collecting his/her data
- The data entered by the user to fill in the forms on www.algademy.com are necessary to provide the service requested by the user (subscribing to a newsletter, creating an account, purchasing products). The user is always informed of what data are necessary (and indispensable) to supply the service he/she is asking for through an appropriate information notice.
- The user has the option of browsing the website without providing any type of personal data by disabling the cookies according to the procedure described in the appropriate section.
Data intentionally provided by the user
When the user sends e-mails to the addresses stated on this website, this entails acquiring the sender’s e-mail address necessary to reply to his/her requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
The IT systems and software procedures set up for the operation of the website acquire, over the course of normal use, some personal data that are implicitly sent through the use of internet communication protocols. This refers to information that is not collected to be associated with identified subjects, but that by its very nature, through processing and associating with data retained by third parties, could lead to user identification.
This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to send the request to the server, the size of the file obtained as a reply, the numerical code identifying the state of the reply generated by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment. These data are only used for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on use of the website and to check its correct operation, and are immediately deleted after processing. The data may be used to ascertain liability in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website: without prejudice to this case, data on web contacts currently are not retained for more than seven days. The website uses Google analytics in anonymised form, to monitor website traffic for statistical purposes only. With this system the IP address is anonymised, meaning that its end part is not shown, therefore it cannot be associated to the user’s identity. The data collected by Google analytics are saved in their servers which are located outside of the EU. These data might be disclosed to third parties if required by law or when third parties are used for data processing.
This website uses the following cookies:
- technical cookies
- analytical cookies
- third party service analysis cookies
- cookies to integrate third party products and software functions
- profiling cookies
The user that browses the website may decide to disable cookies according to the methods described in the Cookies section
Profiling and direct marketing
The personal data collected through www.algademy.com are used for:
- Sending the newsletter
- Creating a user account
- Billing for purchases
- Shipping purchased products
The personal data of users are processed if:
- the data subject provides consent for processing for one or more purposes and only in relation to the purpose that consent refers to:
- data processing is necessary for executing a contract;
- data processing is required by law
Recipients of the personal data
The personal data collected by Algademy s.r.l. can be processed by subjects involved in the organisation of the site (for example administrative, sales, marketing, legal personnel, system administrators) or by external personnel (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed, as needed, as Processors, pursuant to art. 4 No.8) GDPR which defines the “data processor” as the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body processing the personal data on behalf of the data controller. In any case, the user can always request from the Data controller the updated list of Data processors, through the method described in the section on user rights.
With the exception of the hypotheses described above, the user’s personal data will not be disclosed to third parties and outside of the Algademy s.r.l. company unless:
- the user has given express consent for the disclosure;
- disclosure is required to provide the service or product requested by the user;
- disclosure is required in reference to third parties who work for Algademy s.r.l. to provide the service or product requested by the user (in this case only the data strictly necessary for the service or provision of the product will be disclosed, and the recipients are forbidden from using said data for other purposes).
- it is required by law.
Personal data will be processed and retained strictly for the amount of time required to perform the purposes they were collected for. In particular:
- Newsletters: the data will be processed so that Algademy s.r.l. can send newsletters, this means that the data will be processed until Algademy s.r.l. decides to stop sending the newsletter or until the user intentionally decides to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- Billing: the data will be processed in compliance with the legal obligation of retaining fiscal documents.
- Shipping: the data will be processed and retained until the purchases made on the website are delivered.
Right of access
The data subject has the right to ask the Data controller whether his/her personal data are currently being processed and if so, to obtain access to them and the following information:
- The processing purposes;
- the data categories in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients that the personal data have been or will be disclosed to, especially if they are recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- when possible, the expected personal data retention period or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
- the existence of the data subject’s right to ask the data controller to rectify or erase personal data or limit the processing of his/her personal data or object to processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a control authority;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all the available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling as per article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in these cases, significant information on the applied logic, as well as the importance and expected consequences of this processing for the data subject.
If the personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the data subject has the right to be informed of the existence of suitable guarantees, pursuant to article 46 relative to the transfer.
Algademy s.r.l. specifies that:
- It does not disclose personal data of users with international organisations or third countries;
- The data subject has, at any time, the right to ask for the rectification or erasure of his/her personal data according to the methods stated in the relevant section;
- Personal data are not collected with completely automated procedures, but the consent of the user who enters his/her data in the forms provided on the website is always necessary.
Right to erasure and right to rectification
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller:
- data rectification, if incorrect
- erasure of their personal data.
To exercise this right it is possible to send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data controller shall, without delay, in full compliance with art. 17 of the European regulation, make the requested erasure.
Right to restrict processing
The data subject has the right to obtain the restriction of processing from the data controller, in the following cases:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of his/her data: for the amount of time required by the data controller to check the accuracy;
- unlawful processing: the data subject objects to erasure and asks for restricted use;
- the data subject objects to processing pursuant to art. 21 paragraph 1 pending verification concerning any legitimate reasons of the data controller that prevail over those of the data subject.
Algademy s.r.l. specifies that: Personal data are processed only upon user consent, solely for the purposes expressed in each case at the time of personal data collection. If the data subject wishes to exercise the right to restrict data processing, he/she can do so by sending a written request to email@example.com
Right to lodge a complaint
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a Control authority.